He everyone! Over the past couple of weeks I have been enjoying some new supplies that I got from SimonSaysStamp.com – a couple of different stamp sets along with some dies, inks and cardstock.
I’ve made a few cards and of course some video tutorials for each of them that I plan to share with you over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!
Today I have a very simple white + pink Mother’s Day card. For this project I experimented with the Doll Pink dye ink and matching cardstock for some fun tone on tone stamping. I also used my favorite masking technique to create an “airmail” type striped backing paper.
Here’s a video tutorial to show you how the card was made – its super quick and easy.
If you like this video, please click Like and share it with your friends. I really appreciate it!
• Simon Says Stamp Mother’s Day Stamp Set;
• Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink Cardstock;
• Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink Dye Ink;
• Clearsnap Colorbox Frost White Ink;
• Spellbinders Ribbon Banners Dies;
• Studio Calico Atlantic Sequins.